OMG! So proud of this team! | Syracusefan.com

OMG! So proud of this team!

Flacusian

All Conference
This will be a memorable game for a LONG TIME! Brandon Triche... is he awesome or what. Great contributions from everyone on the team. Today is proof that this team is capable of winning it all.
Congrats to all the other posters here! I love being ORANGE!

I'm so proud too!! MCW both hero and goat. Triche taking it over in the first half! MCW winning it for us at the end. You can't make this stuff up!

Definitely proud of the team. They really could have gotten discouraged after giving up a big lead early. Triche and Grant really kept this team churning.

A fantastic experience. My girlfriend is still screaming about it, and getting online word-spread-wise about it.

The best thing to me is that ALL 3 FRESHMEN had dignified games. Some gaffes, yeah (meh). But so did everyone on both sides.

I wonder if anyone else caught the frequent sense of panic on the part of UL players - I saw an awful lot of shots being taken by them early in the shot clock.

Have to say, I didn't really give us much of a chance against Louisville. This team showed a lot of character to beat the #1 team in their house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom