Omg those friendly rims at the Wake Forrest game | Syracusefan.com

Omg those friendly rims at the Wake Forrest game

Yeah that guy from KSU got two nice bounces from 3. Good teams. Lots of movement on offense. Good stuff. KSU's guards are aggressive and I like Johnson. He's doing pretty well against Collins. Always liked Bruce Weber.

Last edited:
Watched KSU last week in their win against Baylor, and tonight. They are good, and from what I've seen, I don't see how they lost to some of those teams they lost to. The dude in the middle is a beast, and Stokes, their sophomore pg hails from Baltimore and hit some big threes. He also appeared to have a decent handle as well. Did we recruit him? Just wondering since he's from an area we typically hit hard and our pg enigma since Ennis left.

Watched KSU last week in their win against Baylor, and tonight. They are good, and from what I've seen, I don't see how they lost to some of those teams they lost to. The dude in the middle is a beast, and Stokes, their sophomore pg hails from Baltimore and hit some big threes. He also appeared to have a decent handle as well. Did we recruit him? Just wondering since he's from an area we typically hit hard and our pg enigma since Ennis left.

I've watched them too before. Eye test they seem better than us. Much crisper movement and they will defend. I think the team had a lot of issues at the beginning of the season or late summer with suspensions/dismissals. Weber has done a great job. I guess Iwundu plays PG some too at 6'6''? He's nice. Physically Johnson was able to get good position on Collins and score on him inside. Good team. That should be a good one VS Cincinnati.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom