On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you we will have 11(non walkon) scholarship players next year? | Syracusefan.com

On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you we will have 11(non walkon) scholarship players next year?

Alsacs

Living Legend
We have 8 right now.
Frank Howard, Howard Washington
Tyus Battle
OShae Brissett, Matt Moyer
Taureen Thompson
Bourama Sidibe Paschal Chuwku

If I were being honest I would say I am a 6.5 out of 10.
I think we will add a grad transfer PG. Maybe Tucker as a recruit. Hope we can find a 3rd body to help.

Hard to say. I want to be confident, but I'm not confident. Let's give it a 5.

not confident unless giving a scholarship to a walk-on counts...4

I would say a 6, I think we can still add a recruit and two grad transfers. If we can't get those, we are in big big trouble.

A lot of that is out of our hands. If Duarte gets cleared, he would be one. I think we will end up with 10 so to answer your question 3

I'll go 8.5. Tucker or Wright. Ayala or Duarte. And a Grad Transfer PG or CG. Obviously the "Plan B's" - Wright reclassifying and Duarte qualifying come with risks but at least we have Plan Bs. And Grad transfer gives us flexibility for the '18 class - 2 definite open slots with the potential for a third if we have another early entry or transfer.

Don't see JB bothering to find more than 2 guys.

I mean, seriously...what's the point of that??

Only 7 or 8 will play.

Don't see JB bothering to find more than 2 guys.

I mean, seriously...what's the point of that??

Only 7 or 8 will play.

Well he better, or we are in deep trouble, I think Jb realizes this too.

More confident than about making the tourney field next year.

Ideally we land Tucker, Ayala and a grad transfer guard but . . . . . Frank walks once we sign two more guards. We stay at 10, clear grad and Battle plus get back to 12 ships allowing us to take 4 next year one of which is Wright.

We will bring in 2 Frank starts IF he dedicates himself this off season and grows up

2. We will probably have 10, but just the off chance we add another then I'll add a point.

I think because we need more guards as we have an average amount of forwards and centers on the roster currently. However there is so much inexperience in the front court I think we must get three and have 11 scholarship players

I'll put the conference meter at seven

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom