On a serious note folks...those thinking about drinking and driving home.. | Syracusefan.com

On a serious note folks...those thinking about drinking and driving home..

CIL

All Conference
I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and had a few too many beers.
Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before; I took a bus home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but as it was a bus, they waved it past.
I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

Oh yeah, and Rutgers can suck my dick.

when you drink and and drive you should pull over as you might spill it

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and had a few too many beers.
Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before; I took a bus home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but as it was a bus, they waved it past.
I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

Oh yeah, and Rutgers can suck my dick.
If you we're REALLY drunk, the story would have ended with the bus getting waived through, with you behind the wheel.
That's what makes the BET so great. Lots of cabs for just such an emergency.