On the bright side... | Syracusefan.com

On the bright side...

Cuseball

Starter
this is proof positive that we are running a clean program. If Bazley is leaving to make $26K in the G league then we do not have boosters funneling kids money

If no other top tier recruits do this, then it likely speaks to what those kids are already getting or have gotten from their college destinations.

4A6DA8C3-FABA-4670-A09E-7DF57882FB21.png

Was the first thing that came to mind...that's how the other programs have fended off this problem..

now all we can hope is the Feds have more information up their sleeves and take down more "dirty" programs like UNC, Kentucky once the Tournament is over...

Im sorry but this puts a bad taste in my mouth for next season.....might as well announce Battle and Brisset are leaving...

Zion Williamson -

“28K? I bought my mom a $2,000 steak last night. I’ll stay at Duke.”

this is proof positive that we are running a clean program. If Bazley is leaving to make $26K in the G league then we do not have boosters funneling kids money

If no other top tier recruits do this, then it likely speaks to what those kids are already getting or have gotten from their college destinations.
More bight side?
The inevitable exodus from next off-season (Bazley, Brissett, Frank, etc.) was just reduced by 1/3.
That's all I have, but it's something.

More bight side?
The inevitable exodus from next off-season (Bazley, Brissett, Frank, etc.) was just reduced by 1/3.
That's all I have, but it's something.
I got more bright side:
JAB now reached his desired 7-man rotation. It's not much, but it's something.

I’m sure whatever agent is pulling the strings is setting him up with more than his 26k salary.

Boosters funneling money is so 1990's. Today it's the sneaker companies paying them to attend certain schools. Obviously not Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom