On to Duke | Syracusefan.com

On to Duke

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
And our march back to the top 3 in the ACC. The path just got rockier, but no one except UL now scares me. I think we paint February orange and shock some people.

Difference from last year is this team responds and doesn’t let L’s take the air out from them. It feeds the fire.

Looking at Guerrier and Hughes to impose some physicality on Dukes bigs to relieve some pressure off Marek and Sidibe. If Guerrier can bang downlow like Roberson and others have in years past, we have more than a fighting chance.

crowd needs to be in this, please buy tickets if you’re on the fence.

“Go to the Duke game” -Jesus

And our march back to the top 3 in the ACC. The path just got rockier, but no one except UL now scares me. I think we paint February orange and shock some people.

Difference from last year is this team responds and doesn’t let L’s take the air out from them. It feeds the fire.

Looking at Guerrier and Hughes to impose some physicality on Dukes bigs to relieve some pressure off Marek and Sidibe. If Guerrier can bang downlow like Roberson and others have in years past, we have more than a fighting chance.

crowd needs to be in this, please buy tickets if you’re on the fence.

“Go to the Duke game” -Jesus
Of course, Jesus is going to be on our side. We are playing the Devils!

So, that’s one advantage, but every single one of our players need to have their best games in order to win. There have been games where we knew our players were inferior to Duke’s but that is not the case here. We have a lot of talent, and Duke is worried about this game.

Their Carey is the player I most fear. He draws what, 9 fouls/game?