On to the next. | Syracusefan.com

On to the next.

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
Gtown was playing with house money and Porter went off. Pressure was on home team. We win at GTown, bookmark this thread if you have to.

Gtown was playing with house money and Porter went off. Pressure was on home team. We win at GTown, bookmark this thread if you have to.

Let me guess--- this was Georgetown's championship game?

:)

Except if we won there wouldn't be one "move on, this game is over" post.

Tonight exposed some serious flaws

How old are you let me guess 22?

Let me guess--- this was Georgetown's championship game?

:)

really-cmon-man.jpg

Thank you the cajillionth time for never relenting.

Lol every year Georgetown is always a crapshoot game. Hell last year came down to 1 possession at the dome. We lost to them at the dome in 2011. We lost against them in 2010.

Lol every year Georgetown is always a crapshoot game. Hell last year came down to 1 possession at the dome. We lost to them at the dome in 2011. We lost against them in 2010.
Most new threads created for one day. It beats the record (our last loss).
:rolling:

It is.
But c'mon man we scored 44 points tonight and 43 points at half against PC. It's one thing to lose 78-75 in a crapshoot, it's another thing to get held to 44 points at home in 40 minutes. At this point our only semi-consistent scorer barely got touches in the 2nd half. We're a mess offensively.

Although I will say the defensive for the most part wasn't that bad.
The flaws have been on display throughout the season.
Agreed

Flaws have been exposed. Weeks ago. Do you think they might be working on overcoming them?

It is.
But c'mon man we scored 44 points tonight and 43 points at half against PC. It's one thing to lose 78-75 in a crapshoot, it's another thing to get held to 44 points at home in 40 minutes. At this point our only semi-consistent scorer barely got touches in the 2nd half. We're a mess offensively.

Although I will say the defensive for the most part wasn't that bad.

Agreed
Miami squeaked out 2 wins in a row in the mid 40's, it happens.

With zero interior game I can't envision 4 wins in March. This is the most perimeter oriented team in ages.

Miami squeaked out 2 wins in a row in the mid 40's, it happens.
I think there's alot to be said how teams react to situations. Winning 49-45 in Clemson (or whatever) is a little different to me than how we were thinking about tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom