Once upon a time Brandon Triche... | Syracusefan.com

Once upon a time Brandon Triche...

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Once upon a time Brandon Triche set a record for consecutive made free throws at Syracuse with 37 in a row. What happened to him since then???

I asked Jake that same question the other night. No idea.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I was looking at our individual FT stats before the game and was stunned at how good they are (with JG and CD2 being the obvious exceptions). Seems like Triche and Carter-Williams miss way more than those numbers indicate.

SU players have always shot the ball too quickly at the ft line. One dribble and shoot, not sure why they do this. Its not how I was taught or the way other teams do it. You should take your time at the line.

boeheim sherman douglas shot in the 80s in high school; low 80s freshman year 70s as soph sixries as a unior and 50's as a senior

boeheim sherman douglas shot in the 80s in high school; low 80s freshman year 70s as soph sixries as a unior and 50's as a senior

Matt Roe 100% 79% 65% goes to Maryland 81%

you really need help. and not the once a week kind. A team working around the clock. You like stats. 900 wins. one of threee guys to do it. 10 league regular season championships. 5 Big East tournaments in the greatest hoop league ever put together. The record for the most 20 win seasons. It goes on and on. Get help. And don't you dare post here during the winter if things aren't going great. You were awol in '10 and '12 when we were #1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom