One and Done | Syracusefan.com

One and Done

kcsu

Living Legend
We dont have any one and done players this year. Actually we dont have a single player who will end up Making an NBA team.

I thought it meant one game and we're done for the season.

It was the defending champs...they rarely make mistakes in their brand of ball and have maybe the best coach in America. The Orange have problems...but they may surprise and win a few games.

Yeah. Everyone who isn’t recruited over will return next year.

In terms of pro potential this is by far the worst Syracuse team I’ve ever seen. But that might not be a bad thing.

I thought it meant one game and we're done for the season.

It was the defending champs...they rarely make mistakes in their brand of ball and have maybe the best coach in America. The Orange have problems...but they may surprise and win a few games.

We scored 34 pts .. there is no iteration of reality where that is acceptable.. uva might play tough D but no team should be able to hold a conference opponent to 34 with a shot clock and a 3 pt line .. it requires almost willful ineptitude on an institutional level

34 points..they've got James Madison, Columbia, Vermont, UMass, and Maine in the month of November. We'll see if they hold any of those teams to 34 points or less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom