One Field Goal & 6 Points in the Final 6:47 | Syracusefan.com

One Field Goal & 6 Points in the Final 6:47

Col. Bleep

All American
That was even before the intentional foul against Mac.
Taking nothing away from SJU's defense...the Orange offense disappeared with turnovers and bad shots.
No one to take charge at crunch time.

Yeah, just mentioned this in the other thread, but St. Johns did what everyone will do eventually whenever possible. Crowd Rak and McC as much as possible, and force our guards to...well, I'm not sure what they do. Sooner or later I'll figure out what they're up to. It's pretty sad to watch.

Cooney really offers very little other than hitting the occasional three. And it's not happening very often...Michigan has been about it. I have no idea what the answer is. Joseph is erratic at best, Patterson plays some D, but hasn't been able to hit shots (gives us some energy at last)...oh well.

Saddly, Patterson has shown that he has the most to offer at this point in time. Defensively he is very active and he has demonstrated that he can hit a 3 point shot. JB was right to play him for the better part of the 2nd half. KJ played like he was having a panic attack.

Outscored 17 to 2 in the final 5 minutes. This team simply can't score points. People keep praying and waiting for the team to start making 3's and long jumpers. How the hell is that going to happen when they can't even hit the freebies from the line? No way they are going to hit shots with actual defense.

Saddly, Patterson has shown that he has the most to offer at this point in time. Defensively he is very active and he has demonstrated that he can hit a 3 point shot. JB was right to play him for the better part of the 2nd half. KJ played like he was having a panic attack.

Patterson is shooting 11% on the year from three and 18% from the field.

Yeah, just mentioned this in the other thread, but St. Johns did what everyone will do eventually whenever possible. Crowd Rak and McC as much as possible, and force our guards to...well, I'm not sure what they do. Sooner or later I'll figure out what they're up to. It's pretty sad to watch.

Cooney really offers very little other than hitting the occasional three. And it's not happening very often...Michigan has been about it. I have no idea what the answer is. Joseph is erratic at best, Patterson plays some D, but hasn't been able to hit shots (gives us some energy at last)...oh well.

unfortunately ur dead on

KJ played like he was having a panic attack.

Maybe he needs to borrow the Xanax that someone suggested for Cooney last week. Maybe I can borrow some too in order to calm down some of my longer postings when I feel I am on a run.

As for the thread title, I guess we decided to get some punting practice in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom