One game to find one win...and define a season | Syracusefan.com

One game to find one win...and define a season

All American
It's pretty "simple" now. Success for this program this year, given all the givens of the talent (or lack thereof), a first time HC, first time OC, first time QB, new staff (you know the drill), will come down to ONE game. This season was always going to be defined by getting to a bowl.

We are going to hear all week how BC sucks, we should win, Williams is banged up, BC is a different team on the road, our rush defense is great, and on and on. It's all BS. Like it or not, BC is a much better program than SU right now.

They have won 4 in a row, they held Clemson to 24 at Clemson; put up 34 on FSU

Williams will rush for 200+, Resttig is a gamer and a leader; they are going to blitz; they are going to try to shut down the running game, and they are going to hit Hunt all day and make him make quick decisions.

This game, win or lose, will define the season and, in my mind anyway, give us an indication of the direction of the program over the next few years.

It is as simple as that.

Off topic... Eskridge has emerged as the MVP of this team.

It's pretty "simple" now. Success for this program this year, given all the givens of the talent (or lack thereof), a first time HC, first time OC, first time QB, new staff (you know the drill), will come down to ONE game. This season was always going to be defined by getting to a bowl.

We are going to hear all week how BC sucks, we should win, Williams is banged up, BC is a different team on the road, our rush defense is great, and on and on. It's all BS. Like it or not, BC is a much better program than SU right now.

Williams will rush for 200+, Resttig is a gamer and a leader; they are going to blitz; they are going to try to shut down the running game, and they are going to hit Hunt all day and make him make quick decisions.

This game, win or lose, will define the season and, in my mind anyway, give us an indication of the direction of the program over the next few years.

It is as simple as that.

Wow...much better program? You're joking, right?

Last edited:

It is as simple as that.

I think there are two motivating factors here for our players:

1) You want the season to be a success and get to a bowl. You worked hard, you were so close this past game, so close with PSU. You want to get this one.

2) If you are a returning player, you have to be thinking that if you don't get to a bowl and get those extra 15 practices in, your spot may not be so secure.

Have to get this win. I think it's silly that there are so many bowls, but take advantage while we can. Always good to end the regular season beating BC.

We HAVE to win. <<that's why we will win win. BC does not HAVE to win

Diamond Ferri isn't walking through that door.

Nope. But Esk is. If they want to play press on the outside I would like to see over five deep shots to either him, AC2, or funder

We HAVE to win. <<that's why we will win win. BC does not HAVE to win

Maybe that's why the line is "only" +2.5 to open?

I like the quotes from Bromley and Macky....do or die

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom