One huge positive | Syracusefan.com

One huge positive

I'll add that we got some more offense out of Christmas and Cooney hit that last jumper that he took...thankfully.

Had a bad feeling about this game and after watching the first 5 minutes I had to walk away. Couldn't watch. Followed the score online off and on. First time I've done that in like forever. And still they won.

Had a bad feeling about this game and after watching the first 5 minutes I had to walk away. Couldn't watch. Followed the score online off and on. First time I've done that in like forever. And still they won.
orly

i did that during the miami game. took a shower when we went down after that dude got an and 1 with about 8 minutes to go. Firm belief I am the reason we won that game. you're all welcome.

Don't lose the faith brother! We've been a second half of the second half team for many games, its never over with Ennis at the point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom