One NFL "higher up" said none of the QBs in the 2014 class are as good as Ryan Nassib | Syracusefan.com

One NFL "higher up" said none of the QBs in the 2014 class are as good as Ryan Nassib

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
https://twitter.com/RUSSLANDE/status/435994618812190721

"Sports on Earth's Russ Lande tweeted he spoke with one NFL "higher up" who said none of the QBs in the 2014 class are as good as Ryan Nassib."

"Lande later clarified that this NFL personnel member does not work for the Giants. The former NFL scout turned writer listed Nassib as the No. 1 quarterback and player in last year's draft class. Our own Josh Norris prefers at least four quarterbacks in the 2014 group to Nassib"

I love Nassib for what he did for us in getting us back to being decent in college football, but no way I would take Nassib over Teddy Bridgewater. I can see the argument that Manziel's immaturity will hurt him and his height isn't good enough. I would take Bridgewater, Manziel, and Brotles before Nassib.

Nassib versus Tajh Boyd, AJ McCarron, Zack Mettenberger, or Aaron Murray is in the eye of the beholder at best as well.

I wouldn't take Manziel over Nassib at all. College QB, for sure. NFL prospect? Think he's likely to bust. But hey, Russ Wilson just won a super bowl so you never know.