One of our best wins the last five years... | Syracusefan.com

One of our best wins the last five years...

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!

Syracuse at Louisville late January 2013. A couple of things stood out for me in this game. Go to about the 23 minute mark and watch Cooney handle the ball against Louisvilles pressure. Why don't we give him the opportunity to do that now.? Also, triche was ridiculous in this game. We could use a strong ball handler like him on this team. He was the best player on the court this game.

I remember jumping out of my chair at the bar when MCW made that steal and then ran up the court...and then my heart sank the way he fell to the floor after the dunk. "Please get up, please get up, please get up! He's OK!"

I knew it was this game before I even opened the thread. You can see why both of these teams went to the final four.

Man I wish Coleman was healthy.

You can see the potential in Coleman in this game. Plus he played so hard. His passion is second to none. It was so easy for that team to get to the basket with MCW and Triche. This team needs to do the same.

He never does!!! Lol that was an awesome win too

tom-crean-face.jpeg

MCW, the scrawniest guy on the court, rips the ball away from the largest guy on the court in the closing seconds. Great team.

Wow. "Great team!" Who in the world would have thought anyone would say that just a few weeks later?

Crazy how some teams have ups and downs. and how history usually either forgets the ups (2014) or the downs (2013).

Lets see how we remember 2015.

Last edited: