One of the great things about being an SU fan | Syracusefan.com

One of the great things about being an SU fan

What a roller coaster ride this year has been. However, there always seems to be something weird, be it good or bad, to keep a true fan coming back.

Definitely one of the great seasons. JB at the height of his powers, seemingly enjoying himself ... players seem to be having a great time ... we may have beat more top ten teams in the regular season this year than any team in years, no? I never realized how rare a buzzer beater is until this year when I saw two. Gillon scoring the most points in a game since GMac against BYU ... lots of cool highlights and two tournements to go!

NC State may have been the most exciting. Gillon going nuts. Trading crazy 3s the final two possessions. I agree it's been a pleasant surprise after it looked extremely sad a month ago.

This is the most engaged I've ever been in a team and I always go 100%

This season still seems like opposite season to me. A typical SU season seems to go like this: We win in the preseason but often play down to the level of our opponents, we lose a game or two in the beginning of the conference, then we go through a small losing streak in late January/Early February. Along the way, we suck at three point shooting and free throws, but are good at defense.

This year, who knows what's going to happen.:noidea:

When we got to the two minute mark, I began to work on myself to Accept the loss. We have won so many impossible games this year! How do we keep doing this, and then how do we those games we have no business losing? There is some kind of cosmic tornado swirling around this team! They are exhilarating to watch. So proud of them.

This is my last game of the season at the Dome. I am going diving and will miss senior day in the ACC tournament. I hated walking out of that place tonight but what atmosphere and happiness! I daresay drunkenness as well, but not mine because I was drunk with love for my team.

Yes, not too many teams can have multiple top 10 wins and it still be considered a dissapointing season (record wise).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom