One other thing about last night that pissed me off... | Syracusefan.com

One other thing about last night that pissed me off...

Multiple people around me wanted to know who they were.

It was SU Basketball Alumni night.

Usually they trot out all the former players during halftime and introduce them.

Last night they got hustled onto the court for 30 seconds during a timeout.
Our whole section (310) was pissed with that

Bad night all around. Who was our best player Chukwu?

Maybe this happening during break had something to do with it being dialed back?

Just one game.

I don't take the rank and file of the ACC lightly there are no Buttgers games. This team is actually a little better on the road than at home which is a drastic change from recent years and maybe even some cause for concern. GT played well and harder than us. I am pretty sure if we see them in the ACCT in a must win first game we will respond and beat them.

Usually they trot out all the former players during halftime and introduce them.

The athletic dept/dome staff are such a clown show.

I wonder if Wildhack knew they were just going to sweep them on and off. He's in tune with the tradition and legacy, makes a big point of it for football. I don't think he would let that happen, I'm thinking he did not know the full details.

dammitt gayle... on alumni night you're supposed to win the damn game...
brians-song.jpg

I wonder if Wildhack knew they were just going to sweep them on and off. He's in tune with the tradition and legacy, makes a big point of it for football. I don't think he would let that happen, I'm thinking he did not know the full details.
Maybe they couldn't spell their names correctly and scrapped it :p

That's sad. Who was there?
There's so much about the Dome that has always been half-assed. I keep harping on 'design/aesthetics/graphics,' because that's my field, but it's just a general crappiness that embodies upstate, industrial new york. We used to have the perception of a glamour/showtime team, even with the townie brand, but there's never been an excuse for it. We should be 'impressive' in all facets. Instead, it's amateur hour all around.

Yes, it was very disrespectful. Poorly done. Was trying to identify players who attended. I believe I saw Lawrence Moten, Dennis Duval, Steve Shaw and Jimmy Lee. Maybe another was Gene Waldron? Expected to see Preston Shumpert but didn’t see him. Another might have been Kevin King.

Yes, it was very disrespectful. Poorly done. Was trying to identify players who attended. I believe I saw Lawrence Moten, Dennis Duval, Steve Shaw and Jimmy Lee. Maybe another was Gene Waldron? Expected to see Preston Shumpert but didn’t see him. Another might have been Kevin King.
Yes, Gene Waldron was there.

Was one of the guys Sonny Spera? It was embarrassing. Hopefully they at least gave them free tickets and free food and drinks in the hospitality room. Some guys I had absolutely no clue but considering they were only on the video boards for only a moment it was hard to even guess.