One player | Syracusefan.com

One player

20Plus

A) If you could pick one player that is the most responsible for our slide this season who would it be?

B) If you could pick one player who's improvement would have the best positive impact on the season from here out who would it be?

A) Frank

B) Frank

Second choice

A) Roberson
B) Battle

uh...

ROBERSON

ROBERSON

Imagine if I had asked Coach this
You know he won't answer the first question, so ask him that if you want him to cut you off again. The second question is a legitimate one he would probably answer.

Imagine if I had asked Coach this

IMG_5998.GIF

You know he won't answer the first question, so ask him that if you want him to cut you off again. The second question is a legitimate one he would probably answer.
Obviously

A) White. He is too slow laterally to defend which is why he was switched to a 3. That's why folks seem to always be open. He never spaces correctly on offense because he's always chasing the ball to hunt for shots. This makes it impossible for the guards to drive because he's consistently bringing his defender to the ball handler.

B) Roberson. If he could finish or defend or board the team would be much better.

I would expect that you would not find any coach who would answer the first question; nor should they; nor should it be asked.

Frank is my favorite player but he is the clear answer to A. I guess you could argue Gillon as well.

And I would say White for B. If he became an all around player he would be unguardable.