One ray of hope... | Syracusefan.com

One ray of hope...

Why he didn't get the ball down the stretch boggles my mind. He was the hot hand in the second half, and that's the second straight game MCW has dominated the ball down the stretch despite somebody else having the hot hand. Get the ball to the hot hand down the stretch of a close game. It's a cardinal rule in basketball.

If everyone played a smart and controlled game like CJ, we wouldn't be having these meltdowns, team and fans.

Why he didn't get the ball down the stretch boggles my mind. He was the hot hand in the second half, and that's the second straight game MCW has dominated the ball down the stretch despite somebody else having the hot hand. Get the ball to the hot hand down the stretch of a close game. It's a cardinal rule in basketball.
If everyone played a smart and controlled game like CJ, we wouldn't be having these meltdowns, team and fans.
Don't tell it to me. Tell it to MCW. He probably does not realize that if Syracuse has a bad season he will not be a first rounder.

small ray

he had 3 rebounds in 40 minutes, not going to cut it, shades of KrisJo

Fairs effectiveness completely relies on Boeheim running screens for him to curl off of or MCW creating for him.

You can't just give the ball to CJ like some of you are saying. He's not that kind of player.

My biggest issue is that we gave him the ball curling towards his right so that he had to dribble with his non existent right hand. Led to one or two turnovers.

such negative people on here, not even singling this thread out, we lost to pitt at pitt with a short handed squad, no dirty, no extra 5 fouls from the center position so we had to play tight, and we almost won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom