One shining moment - Cuse rep'd well | Syracusefan.com

One shining moment - Cuse rep'd well

Agreed. I'd be pissed if I was a Wichita State fan though, they were barely in it seemed like.

Agreed. I'd be pissed if I was a Wichita State fan though, they were barely in it seemed like.

I didn't see LaSalle in there much either -- Admittedly I wasn't paying a ton of attention. Two all-time Cinderella stories will forever be on the backburner thanks to Dunk City (F GTown).

I liked this at the end. Orange and Blue streamers.
APTOPIX12.jpg

Did they at least show their cheerleaders doing a shocker? :)

I'm surprised they didn't show that one blond cheerleader from 'Cuse. She averaged over ten "honey shots" per game.

Pre game huddle.
Rak jumping center against Marquette "The Ball is tipped"
Boeheim got the "And all the years" line.
DC holding up a Final Four newspaper
BT to Southerland for a dunk against Marquette.
BT celebrating.
Some Michigan punk dunking on us.
BT shaking his head.​

Did they always put in the commentators voices? I didn't love that. I always liked the song and the video footage tell the story.

Did they always put in the commentators voices? I didn't love that. I always liked the song and the video footage tell the story.

I dont remember if they always have, but I think they have for awhile. I mostly agree with you, although there may be some cases where the voice really helps illustrate the memory. I admit I really love the lyrics and definitely dont want them talking over them.

I have to say, i was quite impressed with our count and that on that list was only the 1 Michigan highlight against us... overall pretty positive... JB and DC making it. I'm guessing the ex player like DC must be fairly rare? I thought that was awesome they showed him, and as Mr Syracuse you know that is going to warm his ever loving heart! He deserved that! Damn, my eyes are welling up again.

I was loving Dunk City. But holy cow that whole FGCU thing suddenly feels like it was years ago!

Got a bit sad at the last shot of Brandon as well.

I'm surprised they didn't show that one blond cheerleader from 'Cuse. She averaged over ten "honey shots" per game.
She was in it last year. See three seconds in.

No MCW or CJ. Huh? They were our 2 biggest players in the run.