One Shining Moment | Syracusefan.com

One Shining Moment

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
I admit it, I'm a sucker for the schmaltz. It may be one of the few things CBS gets right, although they almost ruined it in 2010 when that woman whose name I can't remember sang it. <shudder> Luckily, they came to their senses. <yrch!>

I like to guess about what little scene, if any, they might show from our players, and at the moment I am betting it will be MCW and Scoop's embrace after the Wisconsin game. The second contender may be a shot of Scoop's legs totally upended on the scorer's table after he launched himself after the ball. I swear those legs were up there for a good 10 seconds.

Anyone have thoughts about scenes they might highlight, Orange or otherwise?

Oh! Jennifer Hudson.

1) Triche getting knocked off his feet near the end of the UNCA game
2) an Acy dunk
3) Craft, either going out of bounds saving the ball or sliding on the floor going after a ball he didn't need to save, maybe both
4) Marshall breaking his wrist
5) that Norfolk State big, smiley guy smilin'

Of the four versions of "One Shining Moment", I like Luther Vandross's the best. His first time singing it was 2003. The original version - sung in 1987 by the writer of the song, David Barrett - is my second favorite. The other two versions, by Teddy Pendergrass and Jennifer Hudson aren't nearly as good.

1) Triche getting knocked off his feet near the end of the UNCA game
2) an Acy dunk
3) Craft, either going out of bounds saving the ball or sliding on the floor going after a ball he didn't need to save, maybe both
4) Marshall breaking his wrist
5) that Norfolk State big, smiley guy smilin'

Of the four versions of "One Shining Moment", I like Luther Vandross's the best. His first time singing it was 2003. The original version - sung in 1987 by the writer of the song, David Barrett - is my second favorite. The other two versions, by Teddy Pendergrass and Jennifer Hudson aren't nearly as good.

The original version and singer are the best and it isnt even close. Luther butchered it as well as that chick who completely ruined it. Just play the damn original song and stop fuking with it.

no way, Luther Vandross (RIP) is the man

Hopefully they have enough of Syracuse in the montage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom