One small moment | Syracusefan.com

One small moment

blue&orange

Scout Team
I only caught pieces of the game live so when I watched the entire game late on Saturday one small moment really stood out. When Shrader threw the 2nd INT the camera panned to Anae who looked outraged. This coaching staff has a blue print to win in place you can tell they preach all the right things. The bar is set very high and players are living up to the expectations. Nobody is telling us about ISIS beheadings to distract from problems. Grown men are running this program.

I only caught pieces of the game live so when I watched the entire game late on Saturday one small moment really stood out. When Shrader threw the 2nd INT the camera panned to Anae who looked outraged. This coaching staff has a blue print to win in place you can tell they preach all the right things. The bar is set very high and players are living up to the expectations. Nobody is telling us about ISIS beheadings to distract from problems. Grown men are running this program.
I saw that. He was yelling so hard his glasses were bouncing from his chest to his face from the string holding them around his neck. His veins were bulging too. That would put the fear of Dr. Bob in me.

My seats are in Section 101 six rows behind the bench right on the 50 yard line. I would not trade them for anything. I watched the entire scenario unfold after Shrader threw the second interception. First Coach Beck spoke to him and he was very cerebral and seemed to be trying to find out why the interception happened. That conversation lasted about ten seconds. Then Coach Anae came over and he went ballistic on Shrader. That conversation was only about twenty seconds but I can tell you as God is my witness, it got Garrett Shraders attention. It reminded me of something I used to see all the time, the old good cop/bad cop. We are very very lucky to have both of these coaches on this staff. In fact, we finally have a complete staff that is ACC/P5 level. Go Orange!!!!!!

I don’t understand the ISIS beheadings reference lol.

Do not F with Dr Bob

My seats are in Section 101 six rows behind the bench right on the 50 yard line. I would not trade them for anything. I watched the entire scenario unfold after Shrader threw the second interception. First Coach Beck spoke to him and he was very cerebral and seemed to be trying to find out why the interception happened. That conversation lasted about ten seconds. Then Coach Anae came over and he went ballistic on Shrader. That conversation was only about twenty seconds but I can tell you as God is my witness, it got Garrett Shraders attention. It reminded me of something I used to see all the time, the old good cop/bad cop. We are very very lucky to have both of these coaches on this staff. In fact, we finally have a complete staff that is ACC/P5 level. Go Orange!
sweet vantage point. how many years have you had them?

Last edited:
Schafer said another thing in the Interview with Gramlich & MacLain
I found interesting. In talking about Anae and Beck he said something to the affect they're pretty hands off when teaching us, they have the information and expect us to go to them and take it from them.'
Which is the opposite of what I thought with such a transformative improvement in everyone's play,
It's an interesting way of saying how information and expectations are provided from coach to players and team...

Schafer said another thing in the Interview with Gramlich & MacLain
I found interesting. In talking about Anae and Beck he said something to the affect they're pretty hands off when teaching us, they have the information and expect us to go to them and take it from them.'
Which is the opposite of what I thought with such a transformative improvement in everyone's play,
It's an interesting way of saying how information and expectations are provided from coach to players and team...
So you mean Shrader?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom