One stat that kills my confidence. | Syracusefan.com

One stat that kills my confidence.

strumpfasaurus

2nd String
No team has ever won a national championship that didn't win at least one of their conference tournament games.

strumpfasaurus said:
No team has ever won a national championship that didn't win at least one of their conference tournament games.

Good call.

We need to focus on next year and hope that Ennis and Grant return.

This team has absolutely no shot of winning a national title. They would struggle to win the women's national championship.

Give it up. As sad as it is. Is there any doubt this team will be in an absolute dogfight against a 12 or 13? Be prepared to be the trendy pick amongst analysts to lose to North Dakota St.

A elite 8 or final four would still look good to me.

Another Stat. No team does better as a darkhorse then a favorite like syracuse.
We are the best in the nation at that.

It is law. Like every game while in the top 4 for us being a 1-2 possession game down the stretch.

dasher said:
A elite 8 or final four would still look good to me.

Yeah, but it would ultimately mean nothing.

AZOrange said:
Boeheim said he thinks we'll be a good ncaa tourney team. Me too.

I agree. We'll be good. One or two wins. That will be good. I guess.

This team could reach the final four with a quality draw, but a NC is a ridiculous thought. The lack of scoring is the problem and its not fixable at this point.

You had confidence we'd win a national championship?

This team has no chance of making the final four. They can't even beat bad teams right now. It's not going to happen. Stuck a fork in them they're done. Every game is the same repetive nightmare.

Simply watching us play kills my confidence. It will be a minor miracle if we make it past the first weekend. We can't beat teams like NC State, Georgia Tech, or Boston College right now. We are not good.

Simply watching us play kills my confidence. It will be a minor miracle if we make it past the first weekend. We can't beat teams like NC State, Georgia Tech, or Boston College right now. We are not good.
Duke barely survived Clemson. Nova lost to seton hall...

electoral_precedent.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom