One stat that would really separate the top WRs from the average would be | Syracusefan.com

One stat that would really separate the top WRs from the average would be

CaliCuse

All American
the YAC.numbers. It one thing to catch and drop as opposed to take the ball and dvance it significantly. I think the player who will break all of Lemon's records is on the roster. This in no way is meant to detract from Alec's accomplishments . Lemon is and will remain an Orangeman of distinction. Records aside. I think Winfield will be a huge record holder himself. The kid can go up and come down with the ball secure in his hands. Estime and Booker can run away from defenders. They are all going to be fun to watch.

the YAC.numbers. It one thing to catch and drop as opposed to take the ball and dvance it significantly. I think the player who will break all of Lemon's records is on the roster. This in no way is meant to detract from Alec's accomplishments . Lemon is and will remain an Orangeman of distinction. Records aside. I think Winfield will be a huge record holder himself. The kid can go up and come down with the ball secure in his hands. Estime and Booker can run away from defenders. They are all going to be fun to watch.

I don't know no Booker:eek:

Clark was a very late (like just before camp opened signee) didn't DM take a flyer on him because of the injury situation with Foster?

I wish Chris Gedney had three yards after catch at the end of the Miami game! :)

Bud Poliquin has advocated that the quarterback should be credited with the length of the pass and the receiver with the rest. But if the quarterback executes a screen pass well, he could have minus yardage. And what if the YAC was due in part to his hitting the receiver in stride. I think they both deserve credit for the yardage but YAC could be a break-out stats. They could also keep track of passes a receiver gets his hands on but drops.