One the PTG draw play on the first drive of the 2nd half, I turned to my son and said: | Syracusefan.com

One the PTG draw play on the first drive of the 2nd half, I turned to my son and said:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
"That's losing football." It was a chicken call by a chicken coach. He didn't believe in his team and his QB enough to try to get a first down. Bull coaching, How can the kids believe in themselves if the coach doesn't believe in them?

not sure settling to take the lead is not believing in the kids.. nassib has shown enough bad decisions to make a FG a good choice..

not sure settling to take the lead is not believing in the kids.. nassib has shown enough bad decisions to make a FG a good choice..

If they have a competent ST teams unit, that's one thing...but they don't. You're putting them in a position to fail.

We get bonus points for taking a 3 point lead with 25 minutes left to play, right?

And if you didn't notice, our kicker has been inconsistent as hell this year. But dumbass coaches always expect kickers to make every FG.

Just like Loeb's QB draw to set up a 50 FG which everybody knew had no chance.

Why not let Loeb throw one towards the endzone? Who cares if it gets picked off on 3rd down? Would be like a punt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom