One thing we can agree on re: fab | Syracusefan.com

One thing we can agree on re: fab

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Unlikely he will be developing technique for cold fusion.

not unless he starts a love affair with val kilmer whilst dodging russian mafians after his cold fusion formula.

Funny that you mention it, I actually believe this whole thing is an attempt by the Syracuse physics department to co-opt Melo's formula for cold fusion.

not unless he starts a love affair with val kilmer whilst dodging russian mafians after his cold fusion formula.

Jesus, The Saint gets a syracusefan.com board referance? Really?

But I would wreck Elizabeth Shue. She's still got it going on at 48. (but I would much prefer the one Ralph Macchio was hangin' with)

I'd be very happy if this thing ended with Melo pulling a val kilmer and redirecting a laser at Calhoun's house and exploding a gigantic bag of popcorn inside.

real-genius-popcorn-house.jpg

Has it occurred to anyone that Fab's current situation may not be about IQ?

I wonder how Fab's snarky board critics would do if they moved to Brazil and took college courses taught in Portuguese, while being subject to the time demands of playing a D-1 sport? How many posters can speak 3 languages? It's also very possible that Fab's academic issues don't have anything to do with intelligence and more about time management (having an incomplete grade) or some other issue.

Maybe he's not a card-carrying member of Mensa, but let's cut him a little slack. And leave the personal attacks to the immature fans in road venues - that is, assuming we're lucky enough to ever see Fab in a Syracuse uniform again.

That should have had that I the guilty pleasure movie thread

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I wonder how Fab's snarky board critics would do if they moved to Brazil and took college courses taught in Portuguese, while being subject to the time demands of playing a D-1 sport? How many posters can speak 3 languages? It's also very possible that Fab's academic issues don't have anything to do with intelligence and more about time management (having an incomplete grade) or some other issue.

Maybe he's not a card-carrying member of Mensa, but let's cut him a little slack. And leave the personal attacks to the immature fans in road venues - that is, assuming we're lucky enough to ever see Fab in a Syracuse uniform again.

Hey, read what I wrote...i said it was unlikely that he would be developing cold fusion technique. I did not exclude it.

One thing I know for certain: this board (and its patrons) are mostly insane.

Hey, read what I wrote...i said it was unlikely that he would be developing cold fusion technique. I did not exclude it.
I actually believe the reason some of his studies were lacking was because he was developing a cure for cancer while at the same time perfecting cold fusion to end the world's dependence on fossil fuels.

his return will be conditioned by being tutored by Sheldon from Big Bang Theory...that would be a classic episode

I would cut him some slack if his issues stem from language difficulty, dyslexia, whatever.

I would *NOT* cut any athlete a bit of slack if it relates to unexcused absences, which was what I thought it was about. Athletes have a bit more freedom related to missing class than the average student; to up a class (potentially a season, and by extension, moments to shine for scouts) is almost a crime.

Kev

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom