One's trash is another's treasure... | Syracusefan.com

One's trash is another's treasure...

Eric15

Living Legend
I originally was livid that our window air conditioner crapped out on us, but I'm glad someone else is getting use out of it.

432122_10151000432314077_440246922_n.jpg

I don't think that would make me any less livid. It's hot as hell this summer and that unit is stuck there until those rats w wings can fly.

Could always just move the nest over to a top branch on that tree... we just had to do something similar with a low lying nest. Bird moved over with no issue.

Could always just move the nest over to a top branch on that tree... we just had to do something similar with a low lying nest. Bird moved over with no issue.
With eggs in it?

With eggs in it?

Yessssir... the town said to move that thing up to a secure tree branch nearby so it wasn't in any danger...that the mother bird would find it if it was close.

Yessssir... the town said to move that thing up to a secure tree branch nearby so it wasn't in any danger...that the mother bird would find it if it was close.
Sweet. Good to know, I found a nest undr my deck stairs. I left it until the kids left the nest even though I nearly got clipped everytime I mowed my lawn.

Wasn't that the motto of the Iona basketball program for awhile? They had more transfers than recruits. ;)

I don't think that would make me any less livid. It's hot as hell this summer and that unit is stuck there until those rats w wings can fly.
That is a Mourning Dove not a pigeon.

Lol I never said it was a pigeon. I actually new what bird that was, and I dont know many.
Pigeons are the ones referred to as rats with wings as you did.

Pigeons are the ones referred to as rats with wings as you did.
i think every bird is rat with wings... except birds of pray, they are pretty BA.