Only thing i take away from this game | Syracusefan.com

Only thing i take away from this game

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
other than the W, is triche looked like the player we've been waiting to see for 3 years. aggressive and confident. i was of the belief we were gonna get the same triche as always, he just doesnt have that leader/alpha dog mentality, but today gave me hope. we need him to have a great year, today was a great start.

other than the W, is triche looked like the player we've been waiting to see for 3 years. aggressive and confident. i was of the belief we were gonna get the same triche as always, he just doesnt have that leader/alpha dog mentality, but today gave me hope. we need him to have a great year, today was a great start.

Very good mentality; he got to the hoop almost at will and finished very well.

Indoors or out, though, five turnovers is too many. He's automatic for one of those "get into trouble and dribble it off the knee" plays each game. Oddly, those rarely come on his dribes to the basket; when he puts his head down and decides to score, he's less likely to turn it over.

Very good mentality; he got to the hoop almost at will and finished very well.

Indoors or out, though, five turnovers is too many. He's automatic for one of those "get into trouble and dribble it off the knee" plays each game. Oddly, those rarely come on his dribes to the basket; when he puts his head down and decides to score, he's less likely to turn it over.

Yeah, definitely needs to be more careful as far as that goes, but I give him credit for trying to be more aggressive.

However, I'd prefer him not try that pumpfake and then jump into the defender all the time. He got the call at least 2 or 3 times yesterday, but I'd rather just get good looks than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom