Onyeali | Syracusefan.com

Onyeali

Grahm is a complete 180 from Erikson. I really wish JR would have came here and paired up with Chandler. Would have been a dynamic rush pair.

I know he wasn't a 5 star player but easily the most disappointed I've ever been when we lost a recruit. I guess I thought he was destined to be the next freeney. Plus his name is awesome.

However, if he couldn't get along with Erickson, no way he would've made it with Marrone.

I know he wasn't a 5 star player but easily the most disappointed I've ever been when we lost a recruit. I guess I thought he was destined to be the next freeney. Plus his name is awesome.

However, if he couldn't get along with Erickson, no way he would've made it with Marrone.
A lot of times kids don't receive all the promises the coach guaranteed them which will eventually result in a blow up. Not saying that’s the case however I always think it's fair to bring the athletes view into it.

How bout we get Wheatley on the phone with him. Casullo couldn't seal the deal last time so bring in the ringer.

Yeah that makes sense, Wheatley wasn't even around when we recruited him the first time

Yeah that makes sense, Wheatley wasn't even around when we recruited him the first time

What I'm saying is, the guys who were here didn't get it done. Why not go with the guy who has been getting it done of late? As another poster stated, this is the one guy I hated to lose and his on field play at ASU was starting to reflect why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom