OPEN INVITE: Cuse@USF Tailgate 3pm | Syracusefan.com

OPEN INVITE: Cuse@USF Tailgate 3pm

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
As many of you know I'm organizing a group of 90 or so fans to the game this Saturday.

I've had a good response of folks bringing stuff. If you are a Cuse fan you are welcomed to come by the tailgate and share a beer, soda and some food. Hopefully you can bring a little something to share (money, beer, soda or food). It is okay if you bring by some USF fans in your group...the lot will be mixed.

Our main food will be hot dogs and subway sandwiches. There might be a chance we'll have some Hoffman's.

We should be up to full speed and tailgating by 3pm.

Where: The lot is very close to the east entrances of the stadium (the side we are on) and located at 3350 Woodlawn Ave., Tampa, Florida 33607. Here is a view of the lot. We should be parking near the corner of Woodlawn and North Glen.

Parking: Most of us have paid for reserved parking but this lot sells gameday parking too...should be $15. If you want to park at the stadium and walk over that is good too. Just try to park in a lot closest to Himes. Our lot is about 2 blocks east of the stadium. In the map below east is actually below the stadium towards Himes Ave. Dale Mabry Highway is the main north/south highway you most likely will be driving up from downtown Tampa or the airport area.

Parking-Map-2012-web.jpg

If you are planning to join us...tell us how many in your group.

My son and I are coming down. Plan to drop by.

Our main food will be hot dogs and subway sandwiches. There might be a chance we'll have some Hoffman's.

As Mark knows, I unfortunately had to bow out of this tailgate. However, thought some might be interested in this link:
http://www.hofmannhotdogs.com/main_whereToBuy.php

If you're like me and have lived numerous places far from CNY, it's useful in finding a local source for Hofmann's (although I've sometimes had to drive 2 hours to find some!). The zip code for Raymond James Stadium is "33607" if someone wants to search for the closest supplier.

As Mark knows, I unfortunately had to bow out of this tailgate. However, thought some might be interested in this link:
http://www.hofmannhotdogs.com/main_whereToBuy.php

If you're like me and have lived numerous places far from CNY, it's useful in finding a local source for Hofmann's (although I've sometimes had to drive 2 hours to find some!). The zip code for Raymond James Stadium is "33607" if someone wants to search for the closest supplier.

I've also used that site to have Hofmann's shipped to me. Ny-Alaska the next day, still frozen. Might be easier then trying to track down a store. Have fun at the tailgate guys, wish I could make it

I've also used that site to have Hofmann's shipped to me. Ny-Alaska the next day, still frozen. Might be easier then trying to track down a store. Have fun at the tailgate guys, wish I could make it

Great tip on the shipping vs going to a store! Hopefully the USF tailgaters have enough time for shipping. I recommend the shipping for one very important reason: I've driven great distances only to discover they only had the hot dogs and not the coneys. Of course, I could have solved this problem with a simple phone call, but I'm impetuous by nature. :)

A pair of tix in the TexanMark All Star Cuse Fan :D section came available (tix on the 44 yard line, mid 3rd level)...$25 a piece and it obviously gets you in the tailgate. PM me and I'll put you in touch with the Cuse fan selling them. He will be there at the game to deliver and receive your $$$...so no mail issues.

The food plan is shaping up to being a mix of Subs and Coneys. Not sure if the Hofmann's will be coming through...:mad:

Just booked a flight. So it'll be a pleasure to join you. Just myself unless I can convince my brother n law to get off the couch. I told him I was coming down and wanted to see game. He asked if I was going to game or watching it on TV!

Thanks to faninorlando we have Hofmann's for the tailgate

I have 42 Snappy Grillers and 12 German Franks to cook...we also are going to have Cubans and other types of Subs.

I have four tickets in section 127, Row AA. These tickets were originally $35. I will sell them for $25 ea. If there is someone who needs them please let me know. I can be reached at 813-826-1894 until 1400 hours today(26th). After that I can be reached at 813-618-0458 or 813-996-2710. I will bring them to you, prefer to avoid the stadium if necessary. But if I have to I can arrange to bring them to the street closest the tailgate. Call me if you are interested. Seating chart attached.

Cliff

tb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom