Opening ceremony Uniforms USA! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Opening ceremony Uniforms USA!

The Olympics and other events that pitt the United State vs. Anonymous country make me fanatical. US vs. Great Britain. Pre emptively hit London with our full nuclear arsenal. After the game...tea and crumpets at my house you're all invited England. Major Jekyll and Hyde sheett.

I'm a god damned patriot.

I'd rather watch the SWAC.

I was hoping for these

32-27483-Y.jpg

Has anyone told them yet that there's no ugly sweater competition like at the staff Christmas party?

coming from a graduate of a school whose nickname is an insect. Does it get any weaker than that?
There are bees in central new York. The area is, however, devoid of wild cats. P.s. cats are synonymous with the word pu...y. which is how I would describe your hockey team.

How many kittens were slaughtered for these sweaters?

I hear the boots are lined with baby seal fur and waterproofed with whale blubber oil, both supplied by Russian black market dealers.

There are bees in central new York. The area is, however, devoid of wild cats. P.s. cats are synonymous with the word pu...y. which is how I would describe your hockey team.

Playing bville was like playing Seton Hall from 1980-2013.

The Olympics and other events that pitt the United State vs. Anonymous country make me fanatical. US vs. Great Britain. Pre emptively hit London with our full nuclear arsenal. After the game...tea and crumpets at my house you're all invited England. Major Jekyll and Hyde sheett.

I'm a god damned patriot.

Dude, you would have loved the 1904 Summer Olympics. Team USA absolutely dominated the medal count with 239 medals (second place had 13). And basketball was only a demonstration sport! We swept Gold Silver and Bronze in the Tug of War. USA!! USA!! USA!!

Dude, you would have loved the 1904 Summer Olympics. Team USA absolutely dominated the medal count with 239 medals (second place had 13). And basketball was only a demonstration sport! We swept Gold Silver and Bronze in the Tug of War. USA!! USA!! USA!!
That's what I'm talking about.

Ugh the olympics. I forgot about them. Glad they are not on ESPN. Taking college hoops games away would not be a good thing for my mental state
But your mental state will be better by the first of next month!! :D What'll you have?

That's what you get when you have a crew of designers who've never played a sport in their lives design this. Probably Great designers but missed the mark on this one. When I think of Olympic sports I think of strong clean lines, Not my granny going quilting!

Sam the Eagle took a crap all over Grandma's sweater.