Opponents message boards | Syracusefan.com

Opponents message boards

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
I realize the board doesn't have a link to opponents message boards anymore but I was wondering if anyone could recommend some of the better boards for our ACC counterparts? I do a google search on them and a million options come up; many hardly trafficked. Any heads up would be appreciated as I like to pop in on opponents boards occasionally and see what their fans are saying about their and our programs.

I usually like to read the opponents message board before and after the game, Clemson only has one good one for bball, and its a paysite.

I realize the board doesn't have a link to opponents message boards anymore but I was wondering if anyone could recommend some of the better boards for our ACC counterparts? I do a google search on them and a million options come up; many hardly trafficked. Any heads up would be appreciated as I like to pop in on opponents boards occasionally and see what their fans are saying about their and our programs.
This site should do the trick:

ACC message boards: ACC sports discussion forums & message boards

There are links to other conferences there as well.

I still have links to opponent's message boards, am I special?

Follow up question: Am I special in a good way?

yeah i was wondering the same thing. the links above still work for me too

The page contains all links to ACC school message boards.

ACC teams main message boards.

If you use the "mobile style" the dropdowns arent there. If you're using the other style they exist. That's why some posters see the dropdowns and others dont. when I want the Dropdowns, I briefly switch to A&O and the dropdowns are there

Bad formatting but (mostly) reasonable discussion. One of the better boards out there.

I'll take your word for it. It definitely doesn't seem that way after losses.

This board and the Elizabeth King forum on DBR are my two favorite non-UVA boards.