orange all acess question | Syracusefan.com

orange all acess question

Eagles20

2nd String
i have been trying to email them all morning, but for some reason it won't send for me. My question is has anyone been able to get a hold of them to find out if the option of watching replays of the games are available, or if you can only watch them live. I ask because I cant watch Thursday or Saturday's games live.

Do you need to pay again if you already have OAA?

It's a different address it stream.suathletics.com, so with it being different I'm pretty sure with the regular all access you won't be able to access the video. They didn't let me know about it specifically but with them charging that price i would think you have to pay the 44 to have access to replays as well

I believe the PPV is its own thing separate from the OAA account. I had to set up a new account to be able to do the PPV incase anyone is wondering.

It's a different address it stream.suathletics.com, so with it being different I'm pretty sure with the regular all access you won't be able to access the video. They didn't let me know about it specifically but with them charging that price i would think you have to pay the 44 to have access to replays as well

Thanks, I just signed up and once you buy the package it is separate for OAA and I would suspect as you indicated that you sign into the PPV and then hit the archives there to watch the replays.

Thanks, I just signed up and once you buy the package it is separate for OAA and I would suspect as you indicated that you sign into the PPV and then hit the archives there to watch the replays.
It doesn't appear the games will be archived for more than a week (and only one day if you buy per game) -- from the sign-up page (emphasis added):

Full Week Pass - $44.44
Access all video content and archived materials for the entire week. Does not automatically renew.
Wednesday Day Pass - $14.99
Access all video content and archived materials for one day. Good only for the date of purchase. Does not automatically renew.

It doesn't appear the games will be archived for more than a week (and only one day if you buy per game) -- from the sign-up page (emphasis added):

Full Week Pass - $44.44
Access all video content and archived materials for the entire week. Does not automatically renew.
Wednesday Day Pass - $14.99
Access all video content and archived materials for one day. Good only for the date of purchase. Does not automatically renew.
Also, I just pulled the trigger for tonight's game only -- creating a new account -- and it states that my "day pass" expires at 11:59 PM tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom