Orange Duo Named Midseason All-Americans | Syracusefan.com

Orange Duo Named Midseason All-Americans

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Sean Tucker continues to rack up national recognition, as he was named a Second Team Midseason All-American by The Athletic, while freshman Duce Chestnut was selected as one of the publication's Midseason Freshman All-Americans.

If Tucker keeps it up for the 2nd half and for 2022, I hope he goes pro. Dude is a rare talent, and he needs to cash it in ASAP.
Agreed. Obviously I want him to play here as long as possible (I don’t watch NFL/ football on Sundays because I’m Sabbatarian), but if he is going to go pro it would make sense to do it as soon as he can because you never know what can happen in football.

Sean Tucker and Cody Roscoe were among the players selected by the Associated Press to its midseason All-America team released Tuesday.

Tucker made the team as an all-purpose player along with Michigan State’s Kenneth Walker III and Texas’ Bijan Robinson at running back.

Roscoe, who is fourth in the country in sacks, made the team at defensive end alongside Michigan’s Aidan Hutchinson.

Sean Tucker and Cody Roscoe were among the players selected by the Associated Press to its midseason All-America team released Tuesday.

Tucker made the team as an all-purpose player along with Michigan State’s Kenneth Walker III and Texas’ Bijan Robinson at running back.

Roscoe, who is fourth in the country in sacks, made the team at defensive end alongside Michigan’s Aidan Hutchinson.
On balance I’d say transfers have helped us more than hurt the last few years.

Cody Roscoe going from Whatchamacallit, Texas to All American. Major props! Looking at you number 96 of the Albany Great Danes...

JARED VERSE (just incase he randomly googles his name one day, in hopes he sees my posts and makes the correct life decision to pack his car and drive a hour and a half to CNY...)