" Orange is the new black" Netflick"btw | Syracusefan.com

" Orange is the new black" Netflick"btw

CaliCuse

All American
I've read some great reviews and recommendations so I gave this series a chance and have come away a bit impressed. Its a story about a somewhat innocent WASP lady who got mixed up in something bad and is now serving time in a female correctional facility. The characters are very threatening and its a learning experience for her every day. If you ever watched Star Trek Voyager you will remember Captain Janeway played by Kate Megrew (sic) I challenge you to spot her n her first scene. I certainly did not and she was the lead in my son's first meaningful job in LA It was during his senior year at Emerson and lead to him being hired as aPA later. This show gas a lot of girl on girl sex. Some a bit ugh. I expect a few Emmy will go their way this September awards ceremony. I'm praying I live long enough to go one of these events if my son is ever nominated. He will totally be in fear that I will humiliate him with some VIP types. I laugh just thinking about it.BTW If you get Netflick on a wi-fi device like Roku you can ge tthe series there.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom