Over 3,000 players

Cards were dealt at 3 PM

Click

Im jealous. Good luck to him

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Im jealous. Good luck to him

b1a05341427.jpg

Thanks, over 3000 entrants for this event. James Woods is at one table.

Update: Woods had 3o,ooo at the break & is in the lead.

6/30/2012 5:46:44 PM PST (about 16 minutes ago)

Woods Crippled

James Woods was boasting quite a tall stack for the early levels of this tournament. That stack, however, has become decimated. On a flop of
Qx.gif
6x.gif
2x.gif
, Woods flopped a set of sixes and ran it into his opponent's set of queens.
Woods was unable to improve his hand on the turn and river and was forced to ship a vast majority of his chips the way of his opponent.
James Woods 1,500 -28,500
delta_neg.png

With registration officially closed for this event, the final tally is 3,166 players. This count makes it the largest $1,500 No-Limit Hold'em tournament so far this series. Each player ponied up $1,500 which allows for a total prize pool of $4,274,100.

Payout structure

Pay outs 1-324th

1st $727,248

324th $2864

Link

Is he still in it?

OO just busted. He raised the blinds with pocket queens. Got 3 betted
and shoved 8k only to run into aces. His best friend is still in it though as the field has been paired down to about 1100

Still stings. I lost to last years defending champion though in this event Athanasios Polychronopolous. I played well and ran well for a time. My bf is still in it and down to the final 800 or so. He's been to the left of Wsop main event champion Huck Seed for 4 hours. He's more than held his own. He just moved tables thank god. At least I got a piece and rooting interest in him.

Still stings. I lost to last years defending champion though in this event Athanasios Polychronopolous. I played well and ran well for a time. My bf is still in it and down to the final 800 or so. He's been to the left of Wsop main event champion Huck Seed for 4 hours. He's more than held his own. He just moved tables thank god. At least I got a piece and rooting interest in him.
You need a good run of luck to win so dont worry about it.

Btw my bf has made day 2. 348 left, 24 to the money. He has 36,600. Restart is 5pm.

That's not the what this says:

Payout structure

Pay outs 1-324th

1st $727,248

324th $2864

Link

That's what he said. 348 left, 24 to the money. Meaning his friend needs 24 more knocked out to get to the money.

That's rough man. Good run of things..

He held his own against Huck, so hopefully he can keep his run going.

I would love to play in the WSOP. Almost qualified a few years back through FT.

By "bf" do you mean best friend? Chip is curious.

Was thinking exactly the same thing. Add in a reference to "getting a piece" in a later post and the concern levels were increasing!

My buddy made the money. They were hand for hand for almost an hour. He has 29k. Blinds are 800-1600 with a 100 ante.

He raised pre with kings and was put all in by the chip leader at the table. He called and was up against pocket 10's. Flop 7-8-9 brick turn jack river to bust. Gross. At least he got it in good. He cashed out while James Woods was in the cage. Always next year.

Congrats to your "bf" who is also is a syracusefan.com board member and a Texan Mark Tailgate participant. Three-Hundred Twelve out of 3166 is not bad.

13401_aaa_bill_murray_580.jpg

BTW my best friend said he wants to buy in on you the next time, so you have that going for you, which is kind of nice!

Congrats to your best friend. Impressed you had the guts to try this. Also impressed that the Knicks' recent draft pick had the time and the savvy to defeat you in this event. If he can play hoops like he plays poker, the Knicks just might cash out in the black next June.

Congrats to your best friend. Impressed you had the guts to try this. Also impressed that the Knicks' recent draft pick had the time and the savvy to defeat you in this event. If he can play hoops like he plays poker, the Knicks just might cash out in the black next June.
It was quite a weekend for the Onions family, his wife attended Old Timer's Day at Yankee Stadium and I played golf with you.

It was quite a weekend for the Onions family, his wife attended Old Timer's Day at Yankee Stadium and I played golf with you.

Of the whole family, you got the short end of the deal.