Orange QB Terrel Hunt Could Be Top Dual-Threat in the ACC | Syracusefan.com

Orange QB Terrel Hunt Could Be Top Dual-Threat in the ACC

I can envision the offense improving from last year to this year similarly to how it improved from Nassib Jr year to Nassib Sr year

The fact that Hickey comes back is such an understated advantage we are going to have. And something tells me that Estime, Broyld, Funder, West are going to look much better than the corp we saw last year

Nope.

130922040631_winston.PNG

I like him a lot though. Think he's poised for a nice season.

When I saw this thread I thought maybe Florida State left the ACC. I think Hunt can be one of the best QBs in the ACC, but I mean Winston won the Heisman trophy last year. I would love Hunt to be 2nd team All-ACC right now if I could.

When I saw this thread I thought maybe Florida State left the ACC. I think Hunt can be one of the best QBs in the ACC, but I mean Winston won the Heisman trophy last year. I would love Hunt to be 2nd team All-ACC right now if I could.

Heresy.

TH for heisman, Cuse for the title.

Terrel could be pretty damn good. I think he has better tools at his disposal and a year under his belt...could be interesting

could not disagree more that he throws an accurate ball. did this guy watch any games? that said, he should be much improved...

Nice job Black Knight

One thing that I was impressed with is that Terrel led us on 13 straight scores to start his career. That has to be some kind of SU record if not ACC or national.
It's actually not Black Knight...I believe it's Dkelz if I'm not mistaken?

Either way, hope he's enjoying writing for Rant...and nice job on this writeup.