Orange to unveil alternate uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Orange to unveil alternate uniforms

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.suathletics.com/news/2013/4/3/MLAX_0403134753.aspx

http://insidelacrosse.com/ilgear/ne...te-grey-cpx-r-grey-nike-vapor-jerseys-weekend

rp_primary_20013_LaxGreyUnis.jpg

On their own, I don't mind either piece. They just don't look right together in pictures. The colors are too far off of each other. Maybe it will look better on the field. Interested to see which grey the gloves take on.

Absolutely horrible. Gray? My god they are terrible. Why the infatuation with gray?

Why is it that the SU women's teams all seem to have great uniforms? Oh wait - because they are white, orange and blue like SU is supposed to wear.

Horrible basketball uniforms and now lacrosse follows suit. I suspect football will eventually come up with something awful too.

Absolutely horrible. Gray? My god they are terrible. Why the infatuation with gray?

Why is it that the SU women's teams all seem to have great uniforms? Oh wait - because they are white, orange and blue like SU is supposed to wear.

Horrible basketball uniforms and now lacrosse follows suit. I suspect football will eventually come up with something awful too.
I don't like grey either.Gross is a $ grub with no taste.A company farts a roll of quarters in his direction and he dives for it. I could get far more descriptive but i'll save it for the hard core station.Oh Lord

yuck, if the goal is to appeal to kids why not go Nike/Oregon/Baylor neon orange? We can blind the opponents. I do like the HHH part though

Let's just hope they don't play like they have the vapors.