Orange Yard Sale ... Fri July 26. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Yard Sale ... Fri July 26.

I got a game worn football helmet a couple years ago. One of my prized possessions in the man cave.

Wife took my son up and he spent $150. I don't call that a darn yard sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no sir.

and if i could make $150 by putting the crap in my garage, on my front lawn...id have something to do tomorrow morning.

Just left an hour ago. Here is basically what is left for general public after SU employees and Orange Pack/season tickets got done picking thru:
- football jerseys, a lot
- lacrosse jerseys, a lot
- cleats
- womens hoops unis
- good amount of xxl (sweats, t's, shorts)
- a lot of xxxl and xxxxl stuff (sweats, t's, shorts)

Interesting sounds like some decent stuff left. Wish I knew season ticket holders/orange pack people got to go up yesterday I didnt get anything from SU.

Wife took my son up and he spent $150. I don't call that a darn yard sale.

Did you get an email from SU about orangepack people getting first dibs? I didnt get jack squat, I didnt even know this was going on.

Damn, why are they having this on a Friday? Can't make the 3 hour drive on a work day.

My mouth is watering thinking of taking home a Shamarko game worn jersey.

Did you get an email from SU about orangepack people getting first dibs? I didnt get jack squat, I didnt even know this was going on.

Think so. Website also said Thursday at 6pm for donors and season tix holders. Friday is general public. Opened at 430 Thursday for SU employees (wifee) which is when my kid went.

Think so. Website also said Thursday at 6pm for donors and season tix holders. Friday is general public. Opened at 430 Thursday for SU employees (wifee) which is when my kid went.

Thanks, I figured as much. Not sure I woudl have gotten anything anyway due to my um bigger figure but It would have been nice to have gotten a heads up from SU as we dont have many perks being Orange Pack/Season Ticket holders.

Just got back.
Bought Jimmy Brumbaugh's old winter jacket for my bro-in-law...$40
Bought a lacrosse jersey to wear around the yard...$20
Bought an oddball non-SU hockey sweater (jersey)...$5 (IMO...the score of the event)
Bought some oddball shirts/shorts...$5

Its fairly picked through now. There are still a ton of cleats and specialty sneakers. Lots of XXXXL stuff and Xtra tall stuff. Mostly oddball sizes. Tons of football jerseys, a few lacrosse jerseys, some BBall jerseys (without numbers).

If you weigh more thanr 350lbs or are over 6'5", you'll have a field day.

Just got back.
Bought an oddball non-SU hockey sweater (jersey)...$5 (IMO...the score of the event)

Its fairly picked through now. There are still a ton of cleats and specialty sneakers. Lots of XXXXL stuff and Xtra tall stuff. Mostly oddball sizes. Tons of football jerseys, a few lacrosse jerseys, some BBall jerseys (without numbers).

Just to piggy back off of this, I was able to talk my fiance to heading up there on her lunch on my behalf. To echo Pride's post there was a ton of bigger stuff left and being a wider guy myself she was able to get at least 6-7 different items including sweat pants, a jacket, hoodie, lacrosee shirt etc. As expected the smaller sizes and just about all the t-shirts are long gone (I blame Bees son) and ditto for the shoes, which I had hoped to snag a pair. Appears to be a decent amount of bigger stuff left so if you have a relative or family member thats hard to shop for you should probably check it out. Appears the lacrosse jerseys maybe gone as she couldnt find any, said there was some football jerseys left but thought they looked older (Grob era). This was a good idea by SU, hopefully its something they will do every couple of years when they have the inventory again.

Just got back.

How are the shorts? Was hoping to grab a pair but my proxy couldn't find any and assumed they were sold out.

Didn't see much left for mens shorts. I bought a pair of the womens field hockey shorts...
ya know...for the wife.

Apparently they weren't selling the female volleyball bootie-shorts.

Didn't see much left for mens shorts. I bought a pair of the womens field hockey shorts...
ya know...for the wife.

Apparently they weren't selling the female volleyball bootie-shorts.

LOL, I cant imagine SU trying to sell those shorts. Sounded like there was a decent amount of female stuff left but my fiance didnt buy herself anything (no idea why). Wish I had gotten the heads up from SU about Orangepack members getting an early shot yesterday, would have loved to have grabbed a pair of shoes/shorts.

Really wish I was up there, didn't realize there'd be so many good finds.

Same here, when I first saw the thread this morning I didnt give it much thought until I started reading some of the posts and saw the syracuse.com article. Looked like a lot of nice stuff, I can only imagine what the people who got first dibs were able to get. Even a couple of hours ago my fiance was able to get some nice stuff especially winter type wear ie hoodies, sweatpants, jackets etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom