Orangeyes daughter is looking for Duke tickets | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes daughter is looking for Duke tickets

We could sell 12 autographed pics of CuseTroop or some lithographs from Mason for $25 each to get OE's daughter a ticket.

I'd buy another lithograph - I lost the first one that came with my G-Mac's Amazing BET Run. :)

(I think it was Mason...my memory is hazy from that time of my life.)

OrangeTown said:
I have a pair - decent seats in 311. No charge for the daughter of an SU legend, as long as she doesn't take her pain in the ass brother Brian. :) Please PM me - I can either meet or mail them.
Awesome my brother. We need more people like you in this world. Ill send you a pm.

Last edited:
Hey I don't want you all thinking I'm some sort of super nice person! If I used my tickets, I'd end up having to meet up with CuseTroop at Chuck's - that's the only reason I'm getting rid of them. :)

(P.S. - If my girlfriend asks, I got $100 each for them)

OrangeTown has a long history of being super generous on this board, and after meeting him in person for the Nova game, and OE golf tourny, I can say he is one heck of a dude.

Hope to run into you this weekend brotha.

OrangeTown has a long history of being super generous on this board, and after meeting him in person for the Nova game, and OE golf tourny, I can say he is one heck of a dude.

Hope to run into you this weekend brotha.

Thanks buddy, but I'm afraid I won't be at the game. Unless something crazy happens, you'll have to eagerly await meeting me again some other time. :) Maybe I'll work my magic and be able to convince my better half to hit the Bahamas next Thanksgiving.

I have a pair - decent seats in 311.

No charge for the daughter of an SU legend, as long as she doesn't take her pain in the ass brother Brian. :)

Please PM me - I can either meet or mail them.

The people on this board never cease to amaze me.

First, that I'm a pain in the ass or that I wouldn't have tickets. Obviously neither are true.

Seriously, John thank you for hooking my sister up with tickets. Very generous. And you're a lot nicer than me. When she asked me for tickets I laughed and told her to check stub hub.

Thank you for the kind words about my father.

Last edited:
OrangeOnions said:
The people on this board never cease to amaze me. First, that I'm a pain in the ass or that I wouldn't have tickets. Obviously neither are true. Seriously, John thank you for hooking my sister up with tickets. Very generous. And you're a lot nicer than me. When she asked me for tickets I laughed and told her to check stub hub. Thank you for the kind words about my father.

You are very welcome. Honestly, the people on this board shouldn't amaze you. The board and all of us are a product of your father's dedication and generosity.

For what it's worth, tickets on StubHub are FAR more reasonable for the Duke game this year than they were last year. Tickets that would cost $150 last year are going for $40 this year.

Yup. The second game combined with SU not being as good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom