Orangeyes VIP Visitor | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes VIP Visitor

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
My family and I want to thank Tomcat, Jim, Joyce and Mike Hopkins. You are truly exceptional human beings.

Today, OE was visited in the hospital by Mike Hopkins thanks to Tomcat, Jim and Joyce. The look on my fathers face, there are no words. The time Mike Hopkins spent swapping basketball stories and offering words of encouragement, there are no words.

As we know, recovering medically transcends the physical. I have no doubt this act of selflessness by Tomcat, Jim, Joyce and Mike Hopkins will help my father recover. My family cannot thank all of you enough.

Last edited:
My family and I want to thank Tomcat and Mike Hopkins. You are truly exceptional human beings.

Today, OE was visited in the hospital by Mike Hopkins thanks to Tomcat. The look on my fathers face, there are no words. The time Mike Hopkins spent swapping basketball stories and offering words of encouragement, there are no words.

As we know, recovering medically transcends the physical. I have no doubt this act of selflessness by both Tomcat and Mike Hopkins will help my father recover. My family cannot thank both of you enough.
Very nice to include me but all the credit goes to cto, Jim and Mike. And Dan for being the one of the biggest SU fans on the planet (that gets you mojo points for things like this).

Thanks to all for making this happen!

Good stuff, Onions! And thanks to Tom as well. Here's to a full recovery.
92380_D0050.jpg

That is awesome. Really impresses me that Hopkins would go visit someone like that. Here's to a speedy recovery for OE. Across the Ottoman Empire, he is a national treasure!!