Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Houser almost lost us Game 1 he was horrendous the Celtics need to replace him with Oshae for this series. He stunk last night too. Effective regular season player but not good right now Pritchard has gotten abused defensively as well at times but he hits huge 3s typically when the other team is making a run.

Minnesota and Dallas have no depth though and this series might already be over.

Awesome game the best I've been to in the Garden since 2012 Cuse-Wisconsin. Bought tickets 10 minutes before tip off and moved down to 3 rows behind the Indiana bench was great to catch a game like that from those seats.

Houser almost lost us Game 1 he was horrendous the Celtics need to replace him with Oshae for this series. He stunk last night too. Effective regular season player but not good right now Pritchard has gotten abused defensively as well at times but he hits huge 3s typically when the other team is making a run.

Minnesota and Dallas have no depth though and this series might already be over.

Awesome game the best I've been to in the Garden since 2012 Cuse-Wisconsin. Bought tickets 10 minutes before tip off and moved down to 3 rows behind the Indiana bench was great to catch a game like that from those seats.
I don’t believe you

IMG_8058.jpeg

Oshae Brissett first Syracuse player in 4 decades to play in the finals?!

This blew my mind

Melo never made it to Finals or Wes Johnson who played 9 years in the NBA. You would have thought between Sherm, Seikaly, Derrick and Dan Shayes one of those guys would have played in one. Dion I guess was on a roster, Miami or Cleveland, but did not play, maybe he was injured.

He gets a mention and an appearance.

Oshae Brissett first Syracuse player in 4 decades to play in the finals?!

This blew my mind

Congrats to him.

Unfortunately for Oshae Hauser responded from a terrible Indiana ECFs with an excellent game 1. Will be garbage time minutes only.

What do people think he does next year with the player option? Hopefully opts in. Tatum and Brown won’t have any offseason with the Olympics he should get more run and if either miss extended time he can fill a sheet if he gets starters minutes. Definitely better for us than anyone we’d get to replace him in that role and minimum only if he leaves.

Once the Celtics win 3 more games there’s gonna be quite a bit of discussion about how much better they are than everyone else and how many they’ll win. Adding KP and Holiday to a team that already was maybe the best in the league is almost unfair those two would have caught a ton of heat like Durant did when he joined peak Golden State if we had already won one.

Congrats to him.

Unfortunately for Oshae Hauser responded from a terrible Indiana ECFs with an excellent game 1. Will be garbage time minutes only.

What do people think he does next year with the player option? Hopefully opts in. Tatum and Brown won’t have any offseason with the Olympics he should get more run and if either miss extended time he can fill a sheet if he gets starters minutes. Definitely better for us than anyone we’d get to replace him in that role and minimum only if he leaves.

Once the Celtics win 3 more games there’s gonna be quite a bit of discussion about how much better they are than everyone else and how many they’ll win. Adding KP and Holiday to a team that already was maybe the best in the league is almost unfair those two would have caught a ton of heat like Durant did when he joined peak Golden State if we had already won one.
Just curious. Do you work for the Celtics?

Just curious. Do you work for the Celtics?
No just a fan. Don't get into it until the playoffs only watch a couple of games outside of the ones I go to. Its been tough to have to wait this long for a title since 2008 Peirce and KG should have got a second and were ridiculously close 2x and the Tatum Brown era was derailed 3 times by Miami they would have beat Golden State if Miami didn't take them to 7 and would have won the bubble one vs the Lakers or last year. Kind of think the Celtics could have beat Golden State in 2018 as well until Brad Stevens choked that game away after Tatum humiliated LeBron.

No just a fan. Don't get into it until the playoffs only watch a couple of games outside of the ones I go to. Its been tough to have to wait this long for a title since 2008 Peirce and KG should have got a second and were ridiculously close 2x and the Tatum Brown era was derailed 3 times by Miami they would have beat Golden State if Miami didn't take them to 7 and would have won the bubble one vs the Lakers or last year. Kind of think the Celtics could have beat Golden State in 2018 as well until Brad Stevens choked that game away after Tatum humiliated LeBron.
Enjoy your fandom!

Congrats to him.

I am a Celtic fan. And they have a great team. But hold off on the how many they are going to win stuff. They haven't won one yet. And we don't have any idea what other top teams will be able to put together in the off season. They aren't going to sit back and say, well, I guess the Celts are too good. They are going to make moves. Some might not work well but others may.

I am a Celtic fan. And they have a great team. But hold off on the how many they are going to win stuff. They haven't won one yet. And we don't have any idea what other top teams will be able to put together in the off season. They aren't going to sit back and say, well, I guess the Celts are too good. They are going to make moves. Some might not work well but others may.
Yes let’s win 1 before crazy talk