OT -- #2 Arizona loses for second time in two night to unranked opponent | Syracusefan.com

OT -- #2 Arizona loses for second time in two night to unranked opponent

Guess UCLA will have to be #2 in the polls this week

West Coast Power Teams not exactly impressive so far.

I still can’t believe nothing has happened to Miller.
Remember this was the FBI not the NCAA.
I don't think there was any conversation about Miller having anything to do with what his assistant was doing.
Pitino on the other hand.

Remember this was the FBI not the NCAA.
I don't think there was any conversation about Miller having anything to do with what his assistant was doing.
Pitino on the other hand.

Miller didn’t lack institutional control? Guess the NCAA doesn’t consider assistant coaches to be part of the institution.:confused:

Must be the "hangover" from all of their preseason legal difficulties.

I'm not shedding a tear for Sean Miller -- hope he goes down in flames for this, a la Pitino.

Must be the "hangover" from all of their preseason legal difficulties.

I'm not shedding a tear for Sean Miller -- hope he goes down in flames for this, a la Pitino.

At least they lost to a ranked team this time. Eighth place in Atlantis for the #2 team.

To add insult to injury, the other teams they lost to (NCSU, SMU) went 0-3 after beating them, losing to Northern Iowa, Tennessee and Western Kentucky. Ouch

Kenpom isn’t accurate until at least 15 games in as last year’s numbers are still baked in.
Correct. But the number indicates how highly Arizona was regarded entering the season.

I could list off a few coaches who could win a championship with that team and Sean Miller isn't one of them.