OT: 20 Years Ago... | Syracusefan.com

OT: 20 Years Ago...

jekelish

Living Legend
...well, 20 years and one day, to be specific, Jim Valvano gave what has become one of the most indelible speeches of the last half century, at least.

You can dislike Jimmy V for his coaching and his recruiting tactics, but man...does it get any better than this?

(EDIT: If they ever make a movie about Jimmy V, Ray Romano has to play him, right? I mean, it's not even a close call...dude looks just like him)

...well, 20 years and one day, to be specific, Jim Valvano gave what has become one of the most indelible speeches of the last half century, at least.

You can dislike Jimmy V for his coaching and his recruiting tactics, but man...does it get any better than this?

(EDIT: If they ever make a movie about Jimmy V, Ray Romano has to play him, right? I mean, it's not even a close call...dude looks just like him)

The fact that this hasn't gotten a "like" yet is almost criminal.

This gets to me every time I watch it.
Don't give up, don't ever give up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom