OT: Amazon Hiring in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT: Amazon Hiring in Syracuse

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru

They are now hiring well over 1000 warehouse type workers.

BL: great job for physically fit individuals who need benefits but can handle repetitive tasks.

"Amazon lists two hourly rates for the warehouse associate jobs in Clay -- $16.50 and $18.90, depending on the shifts you work. Those who work four 10-hour shifts a week (a total of 40 hours) receive $16.50 an hour. Those who work three 12-hour shifts a week (a total of 36 hours) receive $18.90 an hour."

This might be just the answer for someone you know needing a fresh start.

BL: great job for physically fit individuals who need benefits but can handle repetitive tasks.

"Amazon lists two hourly rates for the warehouse associate jobs in Clay -- $16.50 and $18.90, depending on the shifts you work. Those who work four 10-hour shifts a week (a total of 40 hours) receive $16.50 an hour. Those who work three 12-hour shifts a week (a total of 36 hours) receive $18.90 an hour."

Seeing this all over. Only thing I will share for everyone's benefit, coming from the distribution center here in NEPA, is that a lot of the supervisors are very young. So it's a little high schoolish culture wise in some of these centers. Not that one can't overcome that but its not a lot of folks with a decade of fulfillment work experience in charge.

Seeing this all over. Only thing I will share for everyone's benefit, coming from the distribution center here in NEPA, is that a lot of the supervisors are very young. So it's a little high schoolish culture wise in some of these centers. Not that one can't overcome that but its not a lot of folks with a decade of fulfillment work experience in charge.

25505e3a-a8c9-431c-83bd-55363ab8a365_text.gif

Very true. The majority of deparment level management will be around college age. Heck they promoted me to shift assistant at like 19 I charge of 40 Yr olds and up

It’s a shame we’ve come to this. I want the small town mom and pop stores back. Back in the day there were plenty of local places for kids to work. Now it’s either Amazon, Walmart or even worse……..fast food. Disgusting