OT: And the Vikings fans celebrated! | Syracusefan.com

OT: And the Vikings fans celebrated!

Who tapes themselves making a reaction to a play that 99.9% of the time would end their season?

The Dolphins will never give me this moment... god this saddens snd bitters me

Who tapes themselves making a reaction to a play that 99.9% of the time would end their season?
Because this time it saved their season

i question how big a vikings fan this guy is...just saying

Attachments

• patsfan.png
    patsfan.png
    478 KB · Views: 42
People tend to think about the Bills and Browns as far as NFL fanbases who have suffered the most, but prior to Sunday the Vikings were cursed beyond belief.

1998: probably a Top 10 NFL team ever, they went 15-1 in the regular season with an unstoppable offense. NFC title game vs. Falcons they're up 7 with the ball with a couple minutes left, and Gary Anderson misses a chip shot field goal that would have sealed the deal. Falcons end up winning in OT.

2009: Driving into Saints territory to set up the game winning field goal to go to the Super Bowl, Favre throws a miserable back foot interception and they lose in OT.

2015: Miss a 20 yard field goal to win a Wild Card game.

And then they lost four Super Bowls in a seven year span in the 70s. I really really want them to win it all this year.

People tend to think about the Bills and Browns as far as NFL fanbases who have suffered the most, but prior to Sunday the Vikings were cursed beyond belief.

1998: probably a Top 10 NFL team ever, they went 15-1 in the regular season with an unstoppable offense. NFC title game vs. Falcons they're up 7 with the ball with a couple minutes left, and Gary Anderson misses a chip shot field goal that would have sealed the deal. Falcons end up winning in OT.

2009: Driving into Saints territory to set up the game winning field goal to go to the Super Bowl, Favre throws a miserable back foot interception and they lose in OT.

2015: Miss a 20 yard field goal to win a Wild Card game.

And then they lost four Super Bowls in a seven year span in the 70s. I really really want them to win it all this year.
favre throwing a stupid pick isn't cursed, that's what he did
and i don't want to hear about kicking game curses
this post disgusts me
you disgust me
shame on you
SHAME

favre throwing a stupid pick isn't cursed, that's what he did
and i don't want to hear about kicking game curses
this post disgusts me
you disgust me
shame on you
SHAME
I'm not sure your post hit the mark, seems to have missed wide right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom