OT: anyone see Pitino freaking out at a UNC fan? | Syracusefan.com

OT: anyone see Pitino freaking out at a UNC fan?

OrangeDW

Living Legend
He was yelling and had to be restrained a bit, going to the locker room. The sideline reporter said she was right there and that the fan said "Pitino, you suck!". I'm finding it hard to believe that's all you need to say to get him to act like that. He's losing it, if so.

Not a chance in hell that's all that was said. Someone had something brutal lined up for him.

The lady that was right there, said that's all that was said. Weird

The lady that was right there, said that's all that was said. Weird

Maybe she cleaned it up for tv, even if he called his mom something bad, its a fan, ignore them.

Probably can't really say what was said on TV.
Well the fan could have said, "you suck", and they conveniently omitted what came next...haha

Well the fan could have said, "you suck", and they conveniently omitted what came next...haha

Yeah was thinking along those lines. Though, other things with suck in them could have been uttered. You never see a coach do something like that. Maybe Bobby Knight.

I didn't think that guy was just some random fan either, but now I see it was halftime, strange!

He went after him like it was Karen Cunagin Sypher sitting on a checkered tablecloth.

I didn't think that guy was just some random fan either, but now I see it was halftime, strange!

He went after him like it was Karen Cunagin Sypher sitting on a checkered tablecloth.

You have to think every road game he has ever been in, fans have said things to him, why get all hot ant bothered over you suck?

He probably read the thread tonight that was talking about his infamous 15 seconds.

Pitino also called the guy a coward in the post game presser. Wow. He must have said something way over the line.

You have to think every road game he has ever been in, fans have said things to him, why get all hot ant bothered over you suck?

Yep, I don't buy it personally. Although I know first hand if you yell you suck into Jim Calhoun's ear for an entire half of basketball, it makes him all dizzy and start to walk funny by halftime. He might even come out late after the half and stare you down for a minute or two.

Or so I've been told anyway!

But then it was over in a flash.

something about strippers at an Italian restaurant after the game and tables with cushions instead of tablecloths......

something about strippers at an Italian restaurant after the game and tables with cushions instead of tablecloths...
You know -if you're gonna do the crime then you gotta do the time.