OT: As if this day couldn't get worse (Knicks fans) | Syracusefan.com

OT: As if this day couldn't get worse (Knicks fans)

Amare: Worst contract in the NBA

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Between SU, the Knicks injuries and the Yankees ... I'm pretty much ready to play golf somewhere. :D

I hope when Melo comes back they can go with a starting lineup of Felton/Shumpert/Melo/K-Mart/Chandler. JR Smith as sixth man and a bench of Kidd/Novak/Camby. If they get Amare back for the playoffs he can be backup PF and split time with K-Mart.

Hey they might sign Donte Green. There is talk they are going to release Wallace and pick up another big

Hey they might sign Donte Green. There is talk they are going to release Wallace and pick up another big
Stretch 4, has played well at MSG. Maybe Melo can get in someone's ear. I think that would be a great pickup.

Stretch 4, has played well at MSG. Maybe Melo can get in someone's ear. I think that would be a great pickup.
Yeah and he had a NBA workout last week at EMU...not sure why it wasn't at SU

There goes any chance the Knicks had of upsetting the Heat this year.

Chalk up back to back titles for LeBron & Co.

There goes any chance the Knicks had of upsetting the Heat this year.

Chalk up back to back titles for LeBron & Co.
Im not so sure about that. The Knicks were the best team in the league without Amare. Amare has played great but it's just weird how he can dominate but the team just doesn't mesh. With the addition of K-Mart I think a main rotation of Felton/Shumpert/Melo/KMart/Chandler/JR/Kidd/Novak/Camby is well put together to match up with the Heat. K-Mart is a guy who can def give Lebron trouble with his size, strength and athleticism, Chandler will D up Bosh and Shumpert and JR play Wade very well. I love the potential of this team with the addition of K-Mart.

Im not so sure about that. The Knicks were the best team in the league without Amare. Amare has played great but it's just weird how he can dominate but the team just doesn't mesh. With the addition of K-Mart I think a main rotation of Felton/Shumpert/Melo/KMart/Chandler/JR/Kidd/Novak/Camby is well put together to match up with the Heat. K-Mart is a guy who can def give Lebron trouble with his size, strength and athleticism, Chandler will D up Bosh and Shumpert and JR play Wade very well. I love the potential of this team with the addition of K-Mart.
Well said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2