OT: Babylon | Syracusefan.com

OT: Babylon

hplare

Skilled observer of photographs
My IE has been infected with Babylon. I can still use Firefox, but I would like to clear the infection from IE, I've tried various suggestions I've found on the net, but none seem to get rid of it. One suggestion eliminated it from the registry, but it's still hiding somewhere. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

My IE has been infected with Babylon. I can still use Firefox, but I would like to clear the infection from IE, I've tried various suggestions I've found on the net, but none seem to get rid of it. One suggestion eliminated it from the registry, but it's still hiding somewhere. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Try this:

Link

Thanks Tom. I tried all the suggestions except the download and none of them worked. The thing is insidious because it won't let me do some of the suggested fixes. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and buy the download.

Babylon can be a bitch. If you haven't tried running Malwarebytes as suggested, or even if you have, try running it in safe mode if you haven't tried that yet.

me too. I got it while trying to get an NFL game from a european site someone on here suggested. I will try this fix tonight.

format the harddrive.
No need to do that, 1. Combo fix 2. Avg antivirus 3. Spybot search and destroy. Install those three free apps and your issues will be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to do that, 1. Combo fix 2. Avg antivirus 3. Spybot search and destroy. Install those three free apps and your issues will be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he was being funny.