OT - Bad news for Celts fan's Rondo out with torn ACL. | Syracusefan.com

OT - Bad news for Celts fan's Rondo out with torn ACL.

Yikes - now that the Pats are out of it, this will be the lead story on every local newscast until at least Wednesday. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, hope he can come back from this. Talented kid.

That sucks for anyone - hate to see it. As a Celtics fan, that really sucks!

That sucks for anyone - hate to see it. As a Celtics fan, that really sucks!
Side not here, but how can Boston fan's boo Ray Allen today during the game for all that's he done for them.

Side not here, but how can Boston fan's boo Ray Allen today during the game for all that's he done for them.

If you followed the whole story, which you may have many people viewed it as Allen jumping ship. Plus Miami has been a rival as of late. The going got tough, and Jesus Shuttlesworth got the F out of there. Sometimes I think fans get hurt hen a player is given an opportunity to stay, but chooses to leave. That stings for a passionate fan.

Pretend Melo stayed in school but transferred to Gtown, would you boo him? I know tat is a crazy xtreme example but that is how some people think

If you followed the whole story, which you may have many people viewed it as Allen jumping ship. Plus Miami has been a rival as of late. The going got tough, and Jesus Shuttlesworth got the F out of there. Sometimes I think fans get hurt hen a player is given an opportunity to stay, but chooses to leave. That stings for a passionate fan.

Pretend Melo stayed in school but transferred to Gtown, would you boo him? I know tat is a crazy xtreme example but that is how some people think
There was a lot tensions from what I read/heard between Doc and mainly Rondo, but who really knows.

There definitely was some. A lot of it had to do with Rondo wanting to play up tempo and Ray wanting to play in the set offense so he could get more shots. I am a fan and don't hate Ray, but do feel that he really struggled at some key points in the last 3 years and wasn't in the best position to dictate the flow of the offense. I will also say each year he was in trade rumors and you cannot truly hate a guy for leaving when he was almost shipped out of town