OT: BC QB commit looking around | Syracusefan.com

OT: BC QB commit looking around

cuseguy

Living Legend
Addazio has given Tim Boyle permission to shop for another school because BC is looking for dual threat QBs. He may wind up at UConn. This will be a big change from the offense BC has been running for years.

That kid is a top notch QB and one Syracuse offered eons ago.

Addazio has given Tim Boyle permission to shop for another school because BC is looking for dual threat QBs. He may wind up at UConn. This will be a big change from the offense BC has been running for years.
I take it "permission" means "we don't really want you".

Boyle is a solid Pro-style QB, who had interest from the likes of Oregon. It's a shame Addazio is telling him they probably won't use him because they wanna run a GT type offense. Which, by the way, is boring as hell.

So, they got a kid from Ohio who can run that spread type offense, and have given Boyle permission to look around.

So, in closing, they give up on a solid 3* prospect with interest from Oregon, for a kid from the MAC who has no BCS offers. Something wrong there.

So, in closing, they give up on a solid 3* prospect with interest from Oregon, for a kid from the MAC who has no BCS offers. Something wrong there.

Well, we started a "2 star" QB over "3 star" QBs the last 3 years .

Boyle is a solid Pro-style QB, who had interest from the likes of Oregon. It's a shame Addazio is telling him they probably won't use him because they wanna run a GT type offense. Which, by the way, is boring as hell.

So, they got a kid from Ohio who can run that spread type offense, and have given Boyle permission to look around.

the only thing that appears wrong to me is boyle doesn't fit addazio's system.

Well, we started a "2 star" QB over "3 star" QBs the last 3 years .

Well, the QB that BC got to run their offense is also a 3*. The difference is he is a 3* Dual Threat, where as Boyle is Pro.

the only thing that appears wrong to me is boyle doesn't fit addazio's system.

Probably not, but with the state of that program, you don't go pushing out a solid QB recruit to install your new offense.

Well, the QB that BC got to run their offense is also a 3*. The difference is he is a 3* Dual Threat, where as Boyle is Pro.
So let's see. They are both "3 stars". One fits the offense better than the other. Honestly, I don't care who BC has...but on the surface, I see that Addazio... a new coach... does not really want a kid that was recruited by the prior coach that may not fit his program...dog bites man.

Two plays that i'd like to see be made in our offense.

Coach Mac should have been that up front with Billy Scharr.

Interesting way to word this this before LOI day,did the previous B.C. staff tell him they must give him permission before using the bathroom also.The NYC kids are much too wise for that now.

Interesting way to word this this before LOI day,did the previous B.C. staff tell him they must give him permission before using the bathroom also.The NYC kids are much too wise for that now.
Maybe they pull scholies if kids look around

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Coach Mac should have been that up front with Billy Scharr.
LOL...Billy Scharr had all the opportunity he needed...just wasn't that good. He leads in number of QBs who beat him out to be starter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom